The production of Plastic Injection Mold will be scrapped if it is neglected, do you understand?
- By:Trade Kurdish
First, do not only focus on product design, ignore Plastic Injection Mold manufacturing.
Some users in the development of products or new product trial production, often only focus on the initial product development and development, ignore the communication with the Plastic Injection Mold production unit. There are two advantages to contacting mold manufacturers in advance after the preliminary determination of the product design scheme:
1. Can ensure that the design of the product has a good forming process, not because the parts are difficult to process and modify the design.
2. The mold maker can prepare the design in advance to prevent careless consideration in a hurry and affect the construction period.
3. The production of high-quality Plastic Injection Mold, only the supply and demand of close cooperation, in order to ultimately reduce the cost, shorten the cycle.
Second, do not only look at the price, to consider from the quality, cycle, service.
1. There are many kinds of molds, which can be roughly divided into ten categories. According to the parts material, physical and chemical properties, mechanical strength, dimensional accuracy, surface finish, service life, economy and other different requirements, choose different types of mold forming.
2. the mold with high precision needs to use high-precision CNC machine tool processing, and the mold material, forming process have strict requirements, but also need to use CAD, CAE, CAM mold technology to design, analysis.
3. some parts due to the special requirements of molding, mold also need to use hot runner, gas auxiliary forming, nitrogen cylinder and other advanced technology.
4. The manufacturer shall have CNC, EDM, wire cutting machine tools and CNC profile milling equipment, high-precision grinding machine, high-precision coordinate measuring instrument, computer design and related software, etc.
5. general large stamping die (such as car cover die) to consider whether the machine tool has a pressing mechanism, even edge lubricant, multi-station progressive, etc. In addition to the stamping tonnage should also consider the punching, feeding device, machine tool and die protection device.
6. The manufacturing means and process of the above-mentioned molds are not possessed and mastered by every enterprise. When choosing cooperative manufacturers, we must understand its processing capacity, not only to see the hardware equipment, but also to combine the management level, processing experience and technical strength.
7. For the same set of mold, the quotation of different manufacturers sometimes has a big gap. You should not pay more than the value of the mold, and you should not pay less than the cost of the mold. Mold manufacturers, like you, want to make a reasonable profit in their business. Customising a set of moulds at a much lower price would be the beginning of trouble. Users must start from their own requirements, comprehensive measurement.
Third, avoid multiple collaboration, as far as possible Plastic Injection Mold production and product processing one-stop.
1. with qualified mold (specimen qualified), may not be able to produce batches of qualified products. This is mainly related to the selection of machine tool, forming process (forming temperature, forming time, etc.) and the technical quality of the operator.
2. with a good mold, but also a good forming processing, Z best is one-stop cooperation, try to avoid multiple collaboration. If the conditions do not meet, it is necessary to choose a party fully responsible, in the contract must be written clearly.